In the junior classroom, children continue to manage their own learning. After morning devotions, they set their own goals for the day – how many pages of each PACE booklet can they complete?
The classroom supervisors:
- monitor each child’s progress
- help anyone who is struggling with a new concept
- offer individual attention and support
- reward those who reach their goals with merits.
At junior level, children begin to practice public speaking through oral reports, which are a part of the weekly routine.
- English and English Literature
- English Word Building
- Natural Science
- Animal Science
- Social Studies
- Life Orientation
Afternoon Enrichment Lessons:
- Citizenship (including British Values)
- Design and Technology
- History and Geography
- Computer Literature
- Physical Education