Gathering all the information to better serve you and your child.
Your child’s application will include the following:
- A Preliminary Application Form must be completed and all relevant documentation presented.
- A Diagnostic test must be completed to determine the child’s academic level.
- The pupil’s most recent report card must be made available for evaluation.
- ACE students must bring a copy of their current Supervisor Progress Card.
- A testimonial letter from both the school and church must be handed in.
- A parent and student interview will be conducted with the principal and with the school pastor if needed.
- Copies of the child’s birth certificate or ID document and the parent(s) ID document must be handed in.
- The parent(s) must attend a Parent Orientation at the beginning of the year of their child’s registration.