‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.’
- Educate our young people to the highest academic standards
- Build a positive relationship with parents in the best interest of the children.
- Deliver a balanced Christian curriculum.
- Care for each child in a safe, loving environment.
- Encourage each child to behave responsibly and respect their peers, staff and others.
- Provide opportunities for each child to identify and develop their skills and use their gifts.
- Foster the intellectual, social, physical, moral, creative and spiritual development of each child.